We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us,
will be used (processed) by us.
What We Collect From You Whilst Ordering Or Browsing
- Your name, and gender
- Your billing and postal delivery address
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- The channel you chose to interact with us
- Your login details
- Your communication and shopping preferences
- Your browsing and shopping activities
- Your method of payment
- Your IP address
We collect, use and store your personal data so that we can offer you the best products, services and website experience possible.
Your personal data is exactly what it says, it is yours and as such we are respectful of how we use it and how long we keep it.
We will always be transparent with you about what we do with your personal data, and we will always ensure that it is secure.
When we share your data with our service providers, we will always make sure they match our high levels of security.
From time to time you will receive marketing communications from us which keep you up to date with all our latest products, services and offers. We believe this is a legitimate part of the Joe Browns customer experience.
We will always offer you a clear and simple means of changing your communication preferences whenever you want
What we use your data for:
- To maintain your account.
- To provide our goods and services.
- To verify your identity and protect you from fraud.
- To contact you via your chosen methods about offers, products and services which we think may interest you.
- To share with carefully selected relevant third parties with your prior consent.
- To provide you with website content which is tailored to your individual tastes.
- To gather your opinions on our products and services to keep improving our offering.